I'm obsessed with the earrings I bought recently and wanted to create a makeup look so that I can wear it together and feel pretty. I'm also wearing a bindi after a long time. Personally, I feel that a bindi completely transforms my look and makes me look very different.
Well, I will leave that judgement to you. Scroll through the pics and do voice your thoughts in the comments section.
Now, some pics without bindi (and in a different dress).
This is the earrings that I'm swooning about.
Products Used to Achieve This Makeup Look:
- Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation (330 Toffee Caramel)
- Blush - L.A Colors Mineral Blush (Spiced Rum)
- Revlon Ivory Matte Compact Powder
- Around eyebrows – MakeupRevolution Matte Concealer (Dark)
- Over crease - NYX Single Eyeshadow (Africa)
- Outside corner & crease - Jordana Single Eyeshadow (Your Majesty)
- Center of the lid & inner corner - MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette (2 dark shades)
- Lip liner – Generic Brown lip pencil
- Lipstick - Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color (Cinnamon Spice). You can buy it here.
So, which one do you like? With bindi or without bindi?
Do comment below and let us know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!