|Image Courtesy: Link
The South West area of the Bagua belongs to relationships, love, romance and maternal affection. Energising these areas lead to improvement in the above said aspects. Placing these symbols in the assigned areas brings about the flow of chi and thereby energising the area.
The South West area of the house can be energised by using their respective colours and elements and also by placing suitable Feng Shui symbols.
- Green & Pink and Green & Blue combination are very good for this area. Painting the walls are placing objects like Pink ceramic pots and ornaments energizes this area.
- Green & Metallic colour combination is very bad for this area.
- Avoid Red colour in this area on all accounts as it leads to arguments.
- The respective element for this area is ‘Earth’ and the ‘Fire’ element is compatible with the ‘Earth’ element.
- The element ‘Metal’ exhausts ‘Earth’, so never place any electrical appliances in this area.
- Ceramic wind chimes with 2 hollow rods can be used to energize this area.
- Any statues in pairs can be placed in this area. Examples are: Mandarin ducks, couples/lovers, pair of Geese, Magpie.
- Hang crystal in this area.