Thailand was my first international trip, so it will be close to my heart for a very long time. We decided that Thailand would be a safe and kid-friendly option and decided to spend our vacation there. This trip turned out to be better than I expected and the most important thing is that my son enjoyed it as well. We had decided to stay in Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, which is on the banks of the grand Chao Phraya river.
This place has left a lasting memory with its luxury and comfort. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is planning to visit Bangkok. I might sound like I’m being paid to review this place and say good things about it, but honestly, this place speaks for itself and I just want to share the awesomeness with you.
We did not get an opportunity to enjoy the pool as we were busy or it was raining L maybe next time, I will be spending a relaxing vacation there.
The breakfast options were to die for. I probably gained a kilo or two…best to make it 3. I was looking forward to breakfast and I’m not even a breakfast person. There was Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Indian and much more to choose from. I became a glutinous pig during my stay there. I ate so much that there was no need for me to have lunch and headed straight to dinner.
The staffs here are really courteous and have that ever-smiling faces. I really like this.
I loved the boat ride to and fro from the hotel to other places like the nearest Skytrain or Asiatique, a bustling place that has great bars, eat outs and shopping outlets.
Here are some clicks of the room we stayed in. There are lots of pics, so be prepared!
The view from the balcony is amazing. You can see the river and giant Ferris wheel in Asiatique.
The fridge and the bar were well stocked.
Here are some more of Anantara Riverside Bangkok awe-inspiring features:
- 408 rooms and suites
- Kasara Lounge
- Anantara Spa
- Tropical swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Kids' club
- Meeting and banqueting facilities
- Benihana - Japanese Teppanyaki steakhouse
- Trader Vic’s - Pacific Rim cuisine and live music
- Brio - Italian cuisine
- Riverside Terrace - International cuisine
- The Market - International Breakfast
- Elephant Bar - Indoor bar
- Numero Uno - Deli and bakery
- Longtail Bar - Outdoor pier bar
- Loy Nam Bar - Poolside bar
- Manohra Cruises - Dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Jim Thompson boutique in resort
- 8 nearby golf courses
- Free shuttle boat to Saphan Taksin Skytrain station and Asiatique (My personal favorite)
- Complimentary handy smartphone (A convenient and handy feature)
My stay at Anantara has been an incredible experience, one I'm dying to experience again.
Do comment and let me know your thoughts on this!!