I love smokey eyes. Well, who doesn’t love smokey eye makeup right?! Even though they are not an everyday look and not easy to carry off by everyone, nothing beats the smoldering sexiness it invokes. Here, my version of smokey eyes makeup using purple with a little bit of sparkle.
I’m extremely happy with this look as it has come out exactly the way I wanted. Most often, when I try out a smokey look, I always end up looking like an overworked caffeine addict.
Here's the list of products used to create this smokey eye makeup look.
Smokey Eye Makeup Look:
- Eyebrows – ADS Eyebrow Wax
- Brow bone – Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in ‘Bella Cappucicino’
- Crease - Light matte Purple in Wet N Wild Coloricon eyeshadow palette in ‘Lust Désir’
- Crease - Dark matte Purple in Wet N Wild Coloricon eyeshadow palette in ‘Lust Désir’
- Eyelid (close to the lashes) - Black eyeshadow from NYX
- Eyelid - Sparkly Dark Purple in the Wet N Wild Coloricon eyeshadow palette in ‘Lust Désir’
- Lashes – Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara
- Generic brown lip liner
- Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème in ‘Deep Rouge 010’
- Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation in ‘Toffee Caramel’
- Highlight – Star’s Yellow Matte Powder
- Contour – Darkest shade in Kiss Beauty 5 Color Contour Concealer Highlighter Palette
- Contour - NYX Matte Bronzer in 'Medium'
- Setting Powder – Star’s Powder Blush in ‘Brown’ (Yes I used a blush as a setting powder)
- Blush – L.A Colors Mineral Blush in ‘Plum’
Here are some more pics.
A closeup of the eye makeup.
I'm looking forward to reading your valuable comments and feedback on this look, so don't forget to comment 🙂
Thanks for reading!
P.S: Let me know if you are interested in a particular makeup product and want me to review it.