Even though the concept of 'Fall'does not apply to southern parts of India, the season is upon us and Burgundy is a shade that represents this season. The deep rouge hue looks gorgeous on all skin tones. It looks great as a lip color or an eye shadow. I have used this shade on my eyes as well as my lips for this look.
<Here, only the makeup represents the Fall season as you can see I'm wearing a bright and cheery yellow top. For some reasons, the burgundy shade in the pics looks lighter than it is. Hopefully, it still looks good.
Burgundy Makeup Look:
Here's the list of products used to get this look:
- Eyebrows – Revolution The One Foundation in ‘Shade 16’
- Eyebrow highlight - Makeup Revolution The Matte Effect Concealer in ‘Medium’
- Brow bone – e.l.f Healthy Glow Bronzer in ‘Warm Tan’
- Crease & eyelid outer corner – Jordana Single Eyeshadow in
- Eyelid – Burgundy shade in Coastal Scent 250 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Liner – Mistine Maxi Black Eyeliner
- Lashes- e.l.f Mascara
- Lip liner – NYX Auto Lip Pencil in ‘Burgundy’
- Lips - Incolor Colorstay Liquid Lipstick in ‘Red Hollywood’
- Foundation – MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation 7.0
- Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in ‘NW40’
- Highlight – Star’s Yellow Matte Powder
- Contour – Darkest shade in Kiss Beauty 5 Color Contour Concealer Highlighter Palette
- Contour - NYX Matte Bronzer in 'Medium'
- Setting Powder - Star’s Powder Blush in ‘Brown’
- Blush - L.A Colors Mineral Blush in ‘Spiced Rum’
Here are some more pics.
Your feedback mean a lot to me. So do comment below.
Thanks for reading!