I love bold colors! No surprise there, but I haven't done an ethnic look with them. The marriage season is on the way and thought that I might practice some new shades beforehand. I didn't want a garish or over-the-top kinda eye makeup as I would stand out like a sore thumb among my folks. So, came up with the look, which is soft and elegant and at the same time has a pop of color.
Scroll down for more pics...
- Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow - Temptress
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara - Black
- H&M Eyeshadow Palette - Deep Brown
- Maybelline Hypermatte Liquid Liner - Black
- ADS Eyebrow wax - Brown
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal - Black
- Loreal Paris True Match Foundation - Golden Cappuccino + Makeup Revolution The One Foundation - #15
- Makeup Revolution The One Foundation - #16 (For Contouring)
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer - Toffee
- Star's Yellow Translucent Powder
- Star's Blusher - #7
- Colorbar Deep Matter Lip Creme - Deep Rouge
- Lip Liner - Brown (Generic brand)
What do you think of this look? Do let me know your thoughts on this. Constructive criticism is most welcomed.
If you would like me to review any of the products mentioned here, do let me know.