I have already reviewed the Maybelline Color Sensational Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade 'Mat 6' HERE. So gonna do a very quick review, quoting the pros and cons of it and some swatches of it.
A lot of people felt that this lip gloss didn't look pigmented enough. This is odd because I really love this lippy for its pigmentation. Then I realized that the pictures didn't do justice. So, here I am removing the old pics and putting up some new ones.
- Hydrates the lips.
- Cute and sturdy packaging.
- Universal shade – Will compliment everyone.
- Brightens the face.
- Sexy velvet finish
- Gives a smooth finish to the lips.
- It’s not matte. I love the satin-ey finish instead of the moisture-zapping matte ones.
- Uggh!! The names…
- Not-so-strong staying power. (Not poor either)
Seriously, there is not much to complain about the Maybelline Color Sensational Velvet Matte Lipstick. I love this line and am interested to try the remaining 4 as well.
Hope you liked the review, Ladies. Feel free share your experience/thoughts on this product.