I love Purple. By now it must have been pretty obvious. The Purple makeup look gives off an alluring and enigmatic look. I have never been a big fan of Pink and other feminine colours and Purple is the most feminine I can get without gagging on overtly feminine shades,
Here's a makeup look that's predominantly Purple but has hints of Pink to give that delicate touch.
Also Read: Deep Purple Smokey Eyes Makeup Look
Pink & Purple Makeup Look Details:
- Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation in ‘Toffee Caramel’
- Setting Powder – Star’s Powder Blush in ‘Brown’ (Yes I used a blusher as a setting powder)
- Blush - H & M Blusher #19 Sugar Coral
- Eyebrows – ADS Eyebrow Wax
- Eyeliner - ADS Black Gel Eyeliner
- Brow Transition Shade – Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in ‘Bella Cappuccino’
- Eyebrow Highlight - Shade 'Profound Plum' in Coastal Scent 250 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Eyelid - Shade 'Siesta Sands' in Coastal Scent 250 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Crease - Shade 'Love Spell' in Coastal Scent 250 Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Lashes – Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara
- Generic brown lip liner
- Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème in ‘Deep Rouge 010’
Here are some more pics.
What do you think of this makeup look? Do comment below and let us know your thoughts on this.
Thanks for reading!