I love smokey eyes makeup, but most often I end up looking like a Racoon than a sexy siren. This is my version of subtle smokey eyes that are great even for day time. It does have that dramatic edge a bit but at the same time tamed down with a pastel Pink lipgloss.
Sorry about the unkempt wall in the pic. My in-house Picasso, a.k.a my son, decided to give it a makeover.
Products Used in This Smokey Eyes Makeup Look:
- Foundation - Maybelline Fit Me Poreless Foundation (330 Toffee Caramel)
- Concealer – L.A Girl Pro conceal HD Concealer (Fawn)
- Blush - Jordana Blush Powder (Cocoa)
- Revlon Ivory Matte Compact Powder
- Makeup Revolution The Matte Effect Cover & Conceal – Dark
- Star’s Cosmetics – Yellow Powder
- 5 Color Kiss Beauty Contour Highlight & Conceal Palette - #3
- NYX Matte Bronzer – Medium
- Lids - NYX Eyeshadow (Black)
- Above the crease – Seasoul Eyeshadow (Candilicious)
- Crease – Jordana Single Eyeshadow (Your Majesty)
- Below eyebrow – Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder (Bella Cappuccino)
- Eyebrows – Kleancolor Auto Eye Liner (Dark Brown)
- Lip liner – Generic Brown lip pencil
- Lip Crème – Colorbar Deep Matte Lip Crème (Deep Rouge)
What do you think, ladies? Do comment and let me know your thoughts on this.